20060706

eh?

Alrigt, alright, I'll stop being emo for once. ONCE.
Hahahas. Life's back to normal.. Everything is resolved. Thank God.
School's kinda sucking me in and it won't spit me out? Ha, I need a break!
Alright, band band band.. Shit, am I that lifeless? LOL.
Anyway, please drop by my school around lunch time this coming tuesday 'caused TP band's going to have a lunchtime performance which is about 1 hour long.
Please come and take a look! Lol, shall update the details soon. :D
Have been munching non-stop! Food sins. God. Constantly getting heavier.. Hmm :(
I'm starting to day-dream so oftenly that sometimes, I find myself smiling to myself. Psychotic. LOL. Eventually, day-dreaming leads to becoming BLUR. LOL.
I have 2 B+s and 2 Ds for my papers. Econs should be a D or F. LOL. So much for day-dreaming. Tsk. Sigh, got to do my tutorial now! Ciao...
It's hard holding you, loving you, losing you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home